INFOCUS is just a month away. We look forward to three great days of networking, learning, and fun! Let’s connect in Denver:
Visit us in Booth #322
Come by for your personal QuickLaunch™ demo! We can’t wait to show you how QuickLaunch makes it fast and easy to implement self-service JD Edwards reporting and analytics with Microsoft® Power BI and other modern BI tools. While you’re there, pick up some fun swag.
Attend and Win!
Attend our educational sessions to learn about self-service reporting for JD Edwards, and for your chance to win Apple® AirPods wireless headphones! We’ll be giving away a pair at the end of each session.
How to Gain the Buy-In of Company Executives to Accelerate Your JDE Analytics Roadmap
Tue. August 20| 3:15 PM – 4:15 PM | Governor’s Square 9
Session ID: JDE-102720
Presenter: Peter Young, IT Director, Enterprise Architecture and Platforms, Granite Construction
Most organizations running JD Edwards ERP also use a myriad of other applications and systems to run their businesses. But what happens when users across departments start to demand reporting out of siloed tools and across disparate applications?
Granite Construction (NYSE: GVA) is a full-suite provider in the transportation, water infrastructure, and mineral exploration markets. In this presentation, Granite will review the challenges they faced undertaking an enterprise analytics and data management project covering JDE and other core systems; methods and technologies used in the process; and lessons learned, including:
- Revealing the best applications and examples of analytics in the industry: success stories that will excite your executives
- Quantifying the short and long term ROI of investing in analytics: why is it critical to do this work now?
- Understanding what executives need to know when you’re requesting funding or support for investment in analytics
Tips & Tricks: JD Edwards Reports and Dashboards Made Easy
Wed. August 21| 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Director’s Row E
Session ID: JDE-102860
Presenters: Joe DiPietro, Director of Sales, Preferred Strategies and Ben Harrison, BI Solutions Architect, Preferred Strategies
Business leaders gain meaning from corporate information through reports, dashboards, and data visualizations. If your business runs on JD Edwards, then you’re sitting on a treasure trove of information just waiting to be analyzed and presented. During this demo-rich presentation, we will show how to create dashboards for JDE in minutes:
- Explore dozens of pre-built reports, templates, dashboards, and KPIs to deliver faster business insights
- Understand deployment options—on premises, cloud or hybrid hosting
- Translate complex JDE attribute names into a valuable business glossary
- Integrate data governance including calculated values
- Easily solve complex calculations such as aging and calendar-based events
- Learn about dashboard support for all major JDE modules
See you in Denver!