Microsoft Power BI Accounts Payable Analysis for JD Edwards
Who is this JD Edwards Accounts Payable analysis intended for? Accounting and Finance Managers, Purchasing Agents, Analysts, and Data Enthusiasts
This AP analysis evaluates perhaps the most important accounting activity in a company, the outflow of cash. Organizations that empower their Accounts Payable function with modern business intelligence technologies can improve effectiveness and efficiency while maintaining strict control cash disbursements.
Quickly address important business questions like:
- Who are my top 10 vendors by spending?
- What are my projected cash flows by functional area and how does the impact AP performance?
- How can we improve vendor relationships through better AP efficiency?
- How can we leverage supplier discounts more effectively to increase our bottom line?
- How to better monitor, administer, and enhance processes of the Accounts Payable function?
If you need help navigating this Power BI report for drill-down and filter analysis, download the Preferred Strategies Power BI navigation guide here.
This report was produced using Microsoft Power BI and QuickLaunch for JD Edwards over JDE sample AP data. If you are interested in taking a deeper dive into Power BI and QuickLaunch for JD Edwards, sign up for a Free Trial where Preferred Strategies will setup a trial account for you so you can create your own beautiful reports and dashboards in a Power BI JD Edwards sandbox environment. Select the button below to sign up and Preferred Strategies will create your account and direct you on how to get started.