The Power of JD Edwards Analysis with Power BI and Excel
Create JD Edwards dashboards and visualizations with Microsoft Power BI and automate your reporting processes in Excel with new "In Memory" SSAS Tabular or PowerPivot data models from Microsoft.
Quickly and Easily Analyze Your Data
- Refresh JD Edwards data on-demand
- Drag and drop JD Edwards fields into Pivot Table rows and columns for immediate analysis
- View summarized data or drilldown to underlying JD Edwards details
- Turn your remedial processes into analytical intelligence
Immediate Time to Value
- BI QuickLaunch for JD Edwards for Power BI and PowerPivot can be installed in days
- SSAS Tabular models for JD Edwards (Enterprise solution)
- PowerPivot models for JD Edwards (Departmental solution)
Simplify the JD Edwards Data Model
BI QuickLaunch for is a suite of pre-built "In Memory" data models and templates that translate the cryptic JD Edwards ERP data model into business friendly format for analysis. BI QuickLaunch reduces IT backlogs and empowers business users to turn JD Edwards data into actionable insight.
BI QuickLaunch is priced to meet the budget of every organization. To learn more about cost-effective unlimited user pricing or the Preferred Strategies Trade-in program, visit our Pricing page.
Data QuickLaunch for JD Edwards
Preferred Strategies QuickLaunch accelerators are designed to work with all JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne versions running on IBM, Oracle, and SQL Server database platforms. BI QuickLaunch for PowerPivot leverages the Data QuickLaunch of your choice:
For a current list of supported JD Edwards modules, contact Preferred Strategies today.